[clug] [Job] Programmer/Sys Admin - Canberra

Robert robert at apex.net.au
Sat Apr 3 00:07:11 GMT 2004

We have a job available for a programmer/system administrator.

Skills Areas:

     Programming experience: ability to create reasonably large
applications.
     Familarity with C and Perl.
     Experience with account management systems would be an advantage.

     Database programming experience. Familiarity with SQL and
interfacing to
a database from applications

         Some experience with ISP Services - Mail Servers (Sendmail), Web
servers (Apache), POP/IMAP Servers, DNS Servers (Bind 9), Radius skills etc
would be an advantage.

We are looking for the sort of person who:
     is organised
     maintains a thorough work log
     has good documentation skills

     has programming skills (preferably tertiary trained);
     good knowledge of Linux
     good basic knowledge of networks

         Remuneration will be based on skill and experience.
         Resume's should be sent to me via email (robert at apex.net.au).

About the company:
     Apex Internet is one of Canberra's leading ISP's having been in
operation since 97. We offer services for both dialup and broadband
(Transact and ADSL). We also offer web hosting services.

--
Robert Cohen
Apex Internet