[clug] PlanetMirror Slowness?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon Sep 8 23:32:33 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 09:05, Matthew Hawkins wrote:
> Worked fine for me via Goldweb on the weekend (Goldweb's local mirror
> appeared to be in a state of flux) though I did lose connectivity to it
> once for a short (failover?) time.

Weird... I can browse the top level fine using a web browser. But if I
try to browse /debian/ (using Galeon for example), it times out.

If they were trying to screw money out of me, they could at least
produce a 402 - Unauthorised Because You Didn't Pay page :)  Not like
that's what the 402 error code exists for or anything...

As opposed to http://www.folkladen.com/old/ which is actually supposed
to be a 503 (out of resources ;).

--
Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>