[clug] Sun - free to good (any) home

Paul Alexander Warren u3292467 at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 22 16:43:29 EST 2003

Michael Carden wrote:
>>Guess I missed out then :o)
>

> That depends on who actually turns up to CLUG. I have one concern and one
> concern only; If I drag the thing in, I'm not dragging it home again.

Well I'll be there, from 2000 to 2100 or so, have too many assignments
due in :o)

>>Would still like answers about performance of said Sparcstation please
>

> Well, there's this thing called a search engine y'see, and there's one
> called Google that some people seem to like, and... oh, never mind:

Sounds like Pulp Fiction :o)

Sorry, am just busy tring to get my SOR algorithm for a steady state
heat simulation working with MPI, and struggling.  My apologies for the
inconvenience.

Cheers
--
Paul Warren
u3292467 at student dot anu dot edu dot au