[clug] Sun - free to good (any) home

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Wed Oct 22 16:50:26 EST 2003

> Sorry, am just busy tring to get my SOR algorithm for a steady state
> heat simulation working with MPI, and struggling.  My apologies for the
> inconvenience.

Hey, I'm still trying to crosslink the bistatic nodes on this encabulator,
and all I have at my disposal is a MK1 foonslide, but do you hear me
complaining?  :-)

MC

/

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.