[clug] debian distro wanted

Felix Karpfen felixk at webone.com.au
Sat May 24 07:50:43 EST 2003

Sam wrote:
> hi, i'm looking for a debian distribution, pretty much asap;

And, after the most helpful Debian Install demonstration at the May
meeting, so am I.  However, in my case there is no urgency.  Next meeting
would be great.

> wondering if anyone might be able to copy me one (of course in
> exchange for blank media),

I am advised it is now a 7-CDs copying task.

I just hope that the copying speed is faster than on my machine.

Meanwhile, I would like to put on record, how much I appreciated the
chance to see the demonstration - even if I failed to stay the course
and missed the full beauty of Debian updates.  At least I will now be
able to make more sense of the new official 110-page Debian Install
Manual.

Felix Karpfen

--
Felix Karpfen