[clug] debian distro wanted

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sun May 25 12:05:45 EST 2003

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 07:50:43AM +1000, Felix Karpfen wrote:
> Sam wrote:
> > wondering if anyone might be able to copy me one (of course in
> > exchange for blank media),
> >
> I am advised it is now a 7-CDs copying task.
>
> I just hope that the copying speed is faster than on my machine.

Actually, you're likely to only need the first three. They're sorted by
popularity. If you have an internet ocnnection, you just need the first to
install with and get the bulk of the packages and then you can download the
occasional package you need that isn't on the first disk.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/