[clug] SPAM

Nemo -earth native- nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Tue May 6 14:56:45 EST 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 02:42:35PM +1000, Rob Weir did utter:

> Which version are you running?  2.50 was a rather large improvement over
> previous versions, especially if someone can sit around and train it a
> bit with some spam and ham.

Curiously enough, that's what I'm doing right now as I check my clug
mailbox... 2600 previously found spam positives, and 250 or so false
negatives... whee, this is chugging along so nicely...  (read: taking
forever ;)

I was inspired to get around to doing this by two false negatives today,
registering in at regular spamassassin scores of -10 and -12.5

(Admittedly, I'm vaguelly surprised I haven't seen a faked reply message
before now in spam)

.../Nemo