[clug] Debian apt question

Rob Shugg rshugg at kinetitech.com.au
Sat May 3 12:57:48 EST 2003

I somehow managed to get a whole lot of unstable on one of my servers.
I'm still not sure how it happened, my apt.conf is set to default to
testing, though my sources file does include an unstable source for a
few later version packages i was experimenting with.
My question is if i remove the unstable source, will the testing release
evenyually catch up to what i have on the machine now? The thing is
everything appears to be working ok now but i really dont want to stay
on unstable in case something breaks. What is my best course of action
to get back to testing?

rob