USB hotplug mice with Debian unstable and X11?

Pietro Abate Pietro.Abate at anu.edu.au
Sat Mar 22 16:19:31 EST 2003

Hi,
Something similar has happen to me few days ago with one of these
wireless devices. I notice that if you plug the mouse, switch to
console and back to X, automagically it starts working... probably
because X reset the device or something similar.

I don't know if this can help you, but it solved my problem.