SuSE Openexchange

Chris Wallis spam at c-tek.org
Sat Mar 22 15:16:03 EST 2003

IS Openexchange the project a former lotus notes|ccmail engineer is working
on? I really hope some good groupware solution comes through cause after
wrestling with a slow exchange server at work. Anything will work better..
:)

~Chris

"Brad Hards" <bhards at bigpond.net.au> wrote in
message news:200303201814.37006.bhards at bigpond.net.au...