[Allan.Bontjer@anu.edu.au: Linux/Unix Courses]

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Mar 12 16:47:13 EST 2003

All

I did not know the answer to this, I thought I would ask here.

Does TAFE do courses that intensive?

Does anyone know of a company that does this sort of course or plans to?

	See You
	    Steve

----- Forwarded message from Allan Bontjer <Allan.Bontjer at anu.edu.au> -----

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:33:20 +1100
From: "Allan Bontjer" <Allan.Bontjer at anu.edu.au>
To: <steven.hanley at anu.edu.au>

Hi Steve,

Is there any place in Canberra that offers an intro 1 week (9 to 5pm) course on linux/unix installation, configuration
etc. It would have to be pretty basic for my limited skills.

Something along the lines of what you guys did with the half day course a while back.

Anyhow, see you soon. I'm hoping there will be a Bacon Ride this weekend.

Allan

allan.bontjer at anu.edu.au

----- End forwarded message -----

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view