[clug] Latest Galeon/Mozilla and Java - Solution!

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Sun Jun 29 21:16:45 EST 2003

Thanks for that.  I had given up on getting Java installed and having
to go to work to check my bank account in Internet Explorer.

I'll give it another try.

I (literally) might have been dreaming, but I recall some press
regarding sun and a possible genuine open source release of JAva.
Anyone else recall the same?  That would allow it to go in Debian at
last.