[clug] Latest Galeon/Mozilla and Java - Solution!

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 21:42:08 EST 2003

Woops, lets try again with the list included...

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 08:45:37PM +1000, Grant Morphett wrote:

> FYI I am running the latest Debian/Unstable as of 29/6/03.

I just added http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/java-linux/debian/ to my sources.list and then:

$apt-get install j2re1.4

There's packages for unstable available and testing at least (I don't use stable, but I imagine there are packages available). It's worked fine for me and I can say that the Commenwealth bank and CPS Internet banking work for me.

I'm using sarge, with a couple of bits and pieces from unstable.

Cheers
Paul.