[clug] iinet (was webone sells out to iinet)

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 25 20:29:20 EST 2003

From:
Telstra Denies Selling BigPond Customers' Data

At 5:55 PM +1000 2003/06/25, leonbrooks (8043) wrote:
>I learned a lot from customer experiences (Score:3, Informative)
>by leonbrooks (8043) <sd at leon.brooks.fdns.net >                                 on 17:55  25th June, 2003 ( #6292168 )
>(http://plug.linux.org.au/~leonb/ )
>
>iiNet [ii.net] used to be great, then the other Michael left, they went on a buying spree (Wantree, Omen, Networx, dozens of other smallish ISPs) and their tech support fell in a hole (due, I suspect to the high turnover rate of competent technicians, he says, waving to Brett [nuance.net.au], a prime example).
>...snip...

Kim Holburn
Network Consultant - Telecommunications Engineering
Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering
Australian National University - Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts.
     Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)