[clug] iinet (was webone sells out to iinet)

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Thu Jun 26 01:49:20 EST 2003

Except that it did - or at least relayed spam for them for years.  When
I had Telstra ADSL back in 2000, I never used their jepri at telstra.com.
au address for anything, but suddenly I started receiving a lot of
'high quality' spam.

Since my user name is odd enough that it is hard to guess, I'm pretty
sure they were either selling addresses or generating the spam
themselves.  It's a pretty small difference in any case.