[clug] Interesting article in The Age

Rousak, Boris Boris.Rousak at actewagl.com.au
Tue Jun 24 10:33:42 EST 2003

Just as an after-thought... Maybe he wrote an email to Tridge, without
realising that that writing to him is not the same as writing to clug. In
that case Tridge may simply not have had the time to answer. Although this
still doesn't explain why didn't read the FAQ on posting to clug, etc.
Or maybe I am way off on this one.
Boris