[clug] Interesting article in The Age

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Jun 24 11:53:31 EST 2003

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Rousak, Boris wrote:

> Just as an after-thought... Maybe he wrote an email to Tridge, without
> realising that that writing to him is not the same as writing to clug. In
> that case Tridge may simply not have had the time to answer. Although this
> still doesn't explain why didn't read the FAQ on posting to clug, etc.
> Or maybe I am way off on this one.

It turns out he read the clug.org page which says Tridge, or SFR, and
mailled Tridge. When Tridge failed to magically find the message in the
1,000's he gets, that was taken as non-responsiveness.

I have now gone on to ask if there was any attempt at repeated contact,
any viewing of Tridge's FAQ on mailling him, and informed him to next time
try this list.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | Stage 1: Steal underpants