[clug] WebOne Woes Continue

Chris Fletcher cf at netspeed.com.au
Sun Jun 15 16:39:28 EST 2003

I was browsing through the iinet web site and found their latest newsletter
to their customers.  Its first paragraph went like this...

"If you have recently called or emailed us you may have had to wait awhile
before getting through to our support staff. Due to the huge success of
bliink, and the popularity of iiNet services in general, our customer
service centre hasn't been able to grow fast enough to keep up with demand.
The increased volume of calls has also caused some technical problems in our
Telephone System (PABX)."

Whats going to happen once webones customers start hitting their help desk
if they cant handle the customers they already have.