[clug] Clug mailing list & Spam (also the CLUG website)

James McNeill James at heague.com.au
Thu Jun 5 08:58:37 EST 2003

How about bouncing all non-australian (.au) domains? (except subscribers, of
course).

The vast majority of people who use the list send from .au domains, while
the vast majority of spam doesn't.

It's not perfect, but it might help for the moment. I'm generally opposed to
white lists, even if you can easily subscribe. It'd detract from the open
nature of this list.

cheers,
-James