[clug] Re: SCO copyright registration

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 24 11:16:13 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 21:09, Rod wrote:
> Hi
> The cost of a stall is $65. Mick from KML computers has said he would put a
> stand out the front of his stall if we were doing it on a continual basis.
> PCUG have a stall at some of the fairs - I think they get a freebie. Maybe
> they might share theirs.
> Rod
> Jugiong

Wow! Great work Rod, and on short notice too. We should have enough
information for tonight to make a decision and be ready to go on
Saturday!

We just need to decide on what distribution(s) to give away, choose a
stall, and get some equipment together to have one burner computer and
one demo computer. Demo computer could come from whoever gives us a free
stall, we're showing off their computer and attracting people to stand
around watching.

Have fun,
Darren