[clug] Linux Australia LUG list representative

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Jul 10 07:32:36 EST 2003

Folks,

LA is forming a LUG contact list, which will consist of committee members
for each LUG. This list I believe is intended for the coordination of
events, competitions such as that free travel to LCA thing that happened
last year, and dealing with difficult members of the press.

We have a problem here though, because of our lack of a committee. We
therefore need to reach some sort of concensus about one or two people we
are happy to subscribe to this list. If it all falls apart, then it is
relatively easy to replace these people later.

Thus, I will throw my hat into the ring as a volunteer to be subscribed to
the LUGs list. Is anyone else interested? Is the CLUG community happy with
me taking on this role?

I guess that I should probably say that silence equals consent.

Anyways, flame away.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | Stage 1: Steal underpants