Inspired TransACT plans

Rohan Mitchell rohan.mitchell at linuxmail.org
Sun Jan 26 10:49:21 EST 2003

One day, TransCity will officially arrive, and all transact customers will have free peering. You can currently connect to transcity using a different pppoe session:
username: transcity at transcity
password: transcity
When logged in, go to www.transcity.com.au for information on what they have setup so far. This page is only accessible within transcity.
The main disadvantage of the current setup is that you cannot be connected to transcity and to your isp at the same time.

Rohan