linux in australian government

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Sat Jan 18 06:54:01 EST 2003

John Griffiths said:
> At 01:34 PM 1/17/03 +1100, Brett Worth wrote:
>>
>>I wonder how you become an "invited guest"?

Well, I guess you could always try this:

" To be added to our event contacts list, register for the seminar, or get
further information please contact david.mackey at noie gov au."

> I wonder what the MS speaker's gonna say.

Exactly.  The seminar is specifically about OSS, an field of expertise of
which M$ are not, but they still manage to infiltrate one of their
_international_ VPs.  I wonder what her award in telivison has got to do
with OSS.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>