testing a signed message..

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Fri Feb 28 10:24:50 EST 2003

On 28 Feb 2003, Michael James <michael at james.st> wrote:

> GPG signatures are ascii, and don't seem to include return or spaces
> wouldn't they be better in a header?

No.  The technical rationale is quite obvious given a little research
or thought.

  http://www.mhonarc.org/~ehood/MIME/2045/rfc2045.html

> If you don't like this mail, just hit delete. It will be gone.
> Every bit of it. Wonderful. See what I mean?

You've configured your mail client to save random attachments to your
desktop, and now you're complaining that it saves random attachments
to the desktop?  And you want people to rework a quite well designed
protocol for your benefit?  Pull the other one.

--
Martin