Commercial: 5-day Rookie's Linux Course

Nina Augoustis nina at iit-training.com.au
Thu Feb 13 10:35:20 EST 2003

Our next Hands-on Linux training in Canberra will be held from  24-28 March
2003 by our expert LPI Certified trainers.
During your 5 day course you will complete over 120 hands-on tasks and
activities, pre-reading is also sent to you before the course.
The course is distribution independant and introduces a broad range of open
software.
Courses can also be held onsite - other hands-on courses of interest include
TCP/IP,  E-Security, Perl, Networking for Rookies..............for more info
go to www.iit-training.com.au email us at hands-on at iit-training.com.au or
contact us on the details below.

Best regards
Nina Augoustis