Open Source financial systems

Daniel McNamara daniel at codefish.net.au
Sun Feb 2 13:09:55 EST 2003

Sorry yes I should have mentioned the clients will be on multiple
platforms. Web based is simply the easiest to implment rather than
trying to make sure each client has it's own piece of X talking software
  configured to run properly. Not to mention should they add a new
client machine it will make it a lot easier as well. Something that's
simple and runs inside virtually any browser will do the trick quite
nicely. The systems does not need to be all singing and dancing.

Cheers

Daniel