[clug] COLOUR INKJET CARTRIDGE - Totally OT but may be useful.

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Fri Dec 19 09:05:19 GMT 2003

Sorry, didn't mean to aggravate your corn-beef crusher.  Just a couple
of other small matters:-

       I was giving the cartridge away to anyone who felt a need to
acquire one; not selling it
       I'm far to ignorant to be a spammer
       I am a 'bloke' and live in Canberra
       Yes, there was only one - you got that correct

Sorry again; no intention to offend!

--

Salute,
X.A.S. d'Uomo-Gallina

Take care, bottoms up, keep on taking the tablets.

Praise be to Allah and cheers to Echelon in these ammonium
perchlorate days of Christian joy, Comrade,

            Barone Xavier Abdul Septiceamus d'Uomo-Gallina

PS Oops, I almost forgot our little legal-ease ...

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, indiscreet
or misleading information.  If you receive it in error you must not
use or disclose the information.  You must tell us and delete it.
We do not waive legal privilege by sending it.  We intend to sue.