[clug] COLOUR INKJET CARTRIDGE - Totally OT but may be useful.

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Fri Dec 19 08:47:51 GMT 2003

On 19 Dec 2003, at 12:37, Chris Henman wrote:

> I have an HP colour Inkjet cartridge, bought in haste and now
> regretting at leisure.  Its the wrong one and I have already opened it
> up.

I was about to feed this to Spamassassin, wondering why it wasn't
caught before. So I opened it up to check out what kind of tricks the
spammers are up to these days. Then I found that the whole title isn't
in ALL UPPER CASE, and there was no "click here to unsubscribe" line,
no reference to some obscure lAmerican law... in fact, this guy was
only trying to sell *one* cartridge!

Next time, try something like "Home wanted for HP colour inkjet
cartridge"... (won't hit the ALL UPPERCASE rule or the INK/TONER rule
;)

Hope you find a buyer!  If anyone's got an unwanted toner cartridge for
a Lexmark Optra S 1855, I'd love to hear about it...

Alex Satrapa                               LPO 5010
Software Engineer               Canberra University
Mobile: +61 4 0770 5332            Bruce, ACT, 2617
ICQ:5691434                Jabber:Bunyip at jabber.com