No subject

Tue Dec 2 02:44:59 GMT 2003

huge difference. It's the difference between an appliance and a computer.
One of them is simple, works, and is robust. The other is pretty close to
all of these except on certain occasions that you'll rarely get told about.

I suppose if I got all energetic I'd put together my pieces of 486 and
develop some patches to IPCop and Smoothwall so that they could use some
kind of journaling file system...

my grumbling little 2c worth...

Richard