[clug] webone settings post changes?

Felix Karpfen felixk at fwi.net.au
Fri Aug 29 16:46:41 EST 2003

* Mark Paine <mark at paineless.id.au> [29.08.03 11:17]:

> I am not a TransACT customer, although I am a WebOne customer (dial-up).

Snip

> There is no web proxy any more.
>
> I believe that the username/password combination has also changed.

Snip

> Just had a look, off the main page (www.webone.com.au) click on "Important
> Client Updates".

For my edification.

How does a dedicated WebOne customer look at that main page if the
username/password has changed and the webserver connection needs to be
reconfigured?  None of the above information is included in the email
 entitled "Important Webone Client Information" finally received today: