[clug] CLUG meeting 24 April 2003

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Apr 24 12:45:26 EST 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Martin Pool wrote:

> On 21 Apr 2003, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
>
> > You get the idea. The full inventory of the
> > collection can be found at
> > http://www.stillhq.com/cgi-bin/getpage?area=clug&page=cdrs
>
> That's a great idea.  So do we burn CDs on the night, or tell you
> ahead of time, or just bring blanks and swap them for CDs you already
> burned?

I try to burn ahead, as my laptop doesn't have a burner on board. People
then give me blanks at the meeting. If people would rather, I am happy to
bring the originals, and they can dd or burn onto their own machines...

> > Do we have any volunteers to give a talk?
>
> I wouldn't mind doing a talk about distcc sometime.

That would be cool.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | Stage 1: Steal underpants