[clug] Re: ADSL Routers

Burn Alting burn at goldweb.com.au
Mon Apr 21 13:08:51 EST 2003

Thanks Alex, Sam and Brian.

My next question is the RJ-11(?) cabling.

My current setup is
                                    => Hands Free Phone
                                   /
Wall Socket => Surge Device/RJ11  =
               Double Adaptor      \
                                    => Answering Machine => Fax

Can I get away with

                                    => ADSL Modem
                                   /
Wall Socket => Surge Device/RJ11  =
               Double Adaptor      \
                                    => Micro Filter

                                     RJ11 Double Adaptor
                                  Answering     Hands
                                   Machine      Free Phone

                                     Fax

IE I just add a few cables, a Micro Filter and RJ11 double adaptor

Again, thanks in advance

Burn