[clug] Old stripe not starting on RH9.0

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sun Apr 13 19:13:05 EST 2003

Oops, don't mind me. I'm not reading right either.

As for the partition types, they're only relevent if you want them auto
started on boot before the root partition is mounted. If you're not doing
that, don't worry.

As long as the partitions in question have been mkraid'ed, you can change
the partition type without any issue.

Maybe you need to stop all the devices and start them again?