[clug] i cant pay my transact invoice

Jim Watson jim at amarooas.com.au
Sat Apr 5 19:02:39 EST 2003

last month suddenly the transact pdf invoice arrives as a text string and it
happened again this month. if i ask nicely they email it to me again and it
is OK.

at the start of the email this is inserted

"This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible."

google tells me this may be done by a virus scanner.

before i start yelling i would like to know is it happening at transact, at
webone, or soemthing is wrong at my end? I am using linux sparc debian
testing kmail 1.3.2 kde 2.2.2, transact and webone. i get other emails with
pdf OK.

so my question is: does anyone else see this happening?

thanks
jim

i cant pay me transact invoice when it looks like this:

------_=_NextPart_000

JVBERi0xLjIKJcfsj6IKNiAwIG9iago8PC9MZW5ndGggNyAwIFIvRmlsdGVyIC9GbGF0ZURlY29k