Are there any GIMP Books out and about?
rasjidw at openminddev.net
Thu Sep 19 22:36:07 EST 2002
On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 2:35 pm, Chris Wallis wrote:
> I was wondering if there was any Gimp books out in the bookshops. I was
> wondering this to get the best out me using Gimp. I have seen Samba,
> Apache, Squid and other books on major Unix/Linux Software but never
> seen a book on Gimp. Can anybody give me some titles to look for?
Well, there is at least 'Grokking the GIMP', which is available online and in
Other books at Amazon include:
* Artists' Guide to the GIMP by Michael J Hammel
* Essential Gimp for Web Professionals by Michael J. Hammel
* Sams Teach Yourself GIMP in 24 Hours by Joshua Pruitt, Ramona Pruitt
* Guerrilla Guide to Great Graphics With the Gimp by David D. Busch
* GIMP for Linux® Bible by Stephanie Cottrell Bryant, et al
More information about the linux