Small PC...

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Fri Oct 18 15:49:20 EST 2002

Here's a review I found where the reviewer felt the sound
quality from the onboard AC97 sound card is pretty average,
a bit annoying if you want to use it as an mp3 player. The
recommendation was to add a better sound card.

	http://www.tech-pc.co.uk/eden.php

Unfortunately, they also said similar things about video
playback. Pity there's only one PCI slot.

Antti