[kbuild-devel] irq probilem

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Fri Oct 18 16:36:35 EST 2002

Please send replies through the list, that's why it's there.

I don't know the answer to your question, since it depends on your cards,
your motherboard and other setup details which you havn't said. Please give
actual examples of it failing if you want more help.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/