Advice Sought: Canberra ISP's: SMTP on webone

Chris Fletcher cf at netspeed.com.au
Fri Oct 18 12:27:38 EST 2002

I'm with NetSpeed also and have been for over a year now after leaving
webone.  I've always found NetSpeed to be great where it matters most - tech
support, speed and most of all reliability.  I went from dial-in to
broadband via transact with them and both services are excellent.

A big feature for me is that NetSpeed also has national dial-in access with
a single phone number (local call) and it works really well and is VERY
handy whenever I go somewhere for work and cant get my Transact connection.

They are also offering unlimited free downloads between midnight and
7:00am - I've downloaded redhat 8 already ;) for free!

Cheers, Chris.