Advice Sought: Canberra ISP's: SMTP on webone

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 17:26:01 EST 2002

Netspeed don't block anything on Transact accounts as far as I'm aware. I
have a home plan and was told that it's fine to run my own servers (http,
smtp etc.) on that connection provided it was non-comercial and not a lot of
traffic.

It's been running along nicely for the last 8 or so months and I've found
them to be very helpful. They've sent out similair mails mentioned earlier
about network faults and the like.

Cheers,
Paul.