CLUG meeting 28 November 2002

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Nov 25 18:06:09 EST 2002

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 05:54:17PM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> The November CLUG meeting is next Thursday night
> (28 November 2002) at 7pm in room N101, on
> the ground floor of the Computer Science and
> Information Technology building at the ANU.

> We also have to decide who to send to LCA next
> year, as well as a venue for the Christmas
> meeting.

At the last meeting Tridge said he was keen to host the christmas bbq
meeting, however he would have to check with his wife. Cc'ing this to him to
see if we can get a response, otherwise just hope he has asked by the time
he rocks up on Thursday.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view