Need a local Linux technical support

Rohan Mitchell rohan.mitchell at linuxmail.org
Mon Nov 18 17:26:19 EST 2002

Hi,
I'm not a company, but it sounds like i might be able to help.
I run linux on my main computer and have done so for several years. I also run the server for WeboneFS, a filesharing community for Webone users, which can be found at webone.homelinux.net. It's running debian linux with kernel 2.4.19, apache, php, php-nuke and opendchub (a direct connect hub for linux), as well as ssh and smtp. I also have experience with c and c++ programming.
I live in aranda, and could provide help any time out of school hours (9-4, but with some gaps).

Thanks,
Rohan