[Q] (Slightly OT) KVM Over CAT5 or Other....

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Thu Nov 7 13:03:17 EST 2002

Hi,

This same question came up in August on the SAGE-AU mailing list.. The
only link that I can find in the thread that ensued was:

http://www.zantech.com.au/

These guys have a bunch of devices that may be of interest. I suspect
none of them could be considered 'cheap', but I haven't really checked
it out.

Cheers,
Dale