Iptables tracking download usage

David Clarke gadicath at dishevelled.net
Mon Nov 4 17:55:31 EST 2002

On Mon, 04 Nov 2002, Joel Pearson wrote:

> I had a go at trying to use the tcpquota package, but it pretty much
> fell over. So I guess I needed to update the source from the newest
> diff, but I wasn't having anyluck

Did you have the necessary deps?  It requires perl5, libdbi-perl,
libnet-perl and libdbd-mysql-perl or libdbd-msql-perl.  Not sure what
packages these map to on other dists though.

> I downloaded tcpquota_1.6.15.orig.tar.gz and tcpquota_1.6.15-9.diff.gz,
> but I have no idea how to patch the original tcpquota.  Any ideas?

You'll need to unpack the tcpquota tarball then try "gunzip -c
tcpquota_1.6.15-9.diff.gz | patch -p0" from the directory where you
unpacked the tarball.

	David

--
Virtue has never been as respectable as money. -- The Innocents Abroad