Linux Conference in Canberra?

Pearl Louis pearl.louis at anu.edu.au
Tue May 28 11:04:07 EST 2002

Well the reason why I said I hoped it's not September break 2004 is that
that is when the AIP (Australian Institute of Physics) is holding its
conference in Canberra.  Anyone who's been to one knows that they are
huge and we are likely to tie up all the colleges and function rooms on
campus and quite a few hotel rooms around the civic region.

Pearl