Keen young linux geek needed

Matthew Pratt mattpratt at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 22:25:41 EST 2002

CLUGers,

I am in need of a motivated software geek to maintain
some POS (thats Point Of Sale not the other reading of
POS ;) software that I wrote for a friend of mine some
time ago while I was still in Canberra.

Knowledge of Linux, C, GTK+, SQL and good
interpersonal skills desirable. Customer is a
(non-techie) Queanbeyan based small business owner.
Potential to take the project open source. Support
provided by myself where needed.

Name your rate. Number of hours should be quite low,
so ideally suited to a student. Could be good on a
resume.

Cheers,
Matt