previous 802.11 thread (prism2 + managed mode, success with dlink)

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Sun May 26 10:10:38 EST 2002

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 10:19:27AM +1000, Michael Still wrote:
> On Sat, 25 May 2002, Damien Elmes wrote:
> > My next two tasks are to implement an ipsec based tunnel
>
> I haven't done this yet, I was thinking about just using ssh tunneling...
> My other problem is that people can still have DOS attack, just my taking
> all my DHCP address pool.

personally I strongly reccomend cipe. It is incredibly easy to set up, easier
infact than ppp over ssh as ppp needs a tty of some sort which makes it a bit
difficult to run in this manner. See

http://sites.inka.de/sites/bigred/devel/cipe.html

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view