Greeks Bearing Gifts

Patrick - patrick_hinch at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 16:52:53 EST 2002

>This is probably out of line (especially given my role in starting the
>thread), but perhaps now that people are aware of the options, this
>discussion should be taken off list?
>
>Mikal

Perhaps not, as we do not know why Glen stupidly bought from him, and if he
had any problems purchasing from him. We also dont know if anybody else have
had problems or their experience. Ive just searched on the linuxsa archives,
and found a message with a positive experience.
The address for the archived message is
http://www.linuxsa.org.au/mailing-list/2002-04/859.html

Patrick