Problem loading scsi driver

Jeremy jepri at webone.com.au
Wed May 15 18:39:29 EST 2002

I had to patch my 2.4.x kernel to use this card.  I have this kind of
TekRAM:

00:0d.0 SCSI storage controller: Tekram Technology Co.,Ltd. TRM-S1040
(rev 01)
	Subsystem: Tekram Technology Co.,Ltd. TRM-S1040
	I/O ports at e800 [size=256]
	Memory at db000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=64K]
	Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1

Sold as the 315U, as I recall.  The mainline kernel driver will not cut
the mustard for this one.  If you read the release notes, it uses a
different chipset to the other 315 models.

Interestingly, Mandrake districutes kernels with the right patches
added (drove me nuts trying to figure out how it worked in Mandrake and
not Debian).

Can't remember where the patch is, sorry.