Gmane and the clug mailing list archives

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Sat May 11 19:03:49 EST 2002

At 05:56 PM 11/05/2002 +1000, Karun wrote:
>Also it is possible to search through the webbased archives and view peoples
>email addresses which spammers can search through
>Karun

Yeah I just looked at the clug archives and it has email addresses.  Can we get whoever looks after the archives to delete the email addresses.  They do that on other mailing list archives and it seems a simple thing to do.

Kim

--
Kim Holburn  Network Consultant  P: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts.
     Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)