Good Linux store

mpainf at tpg.com.au mpainf at tpg.com.au
Wed Mar 20 11:09:35 EST 2002

> Hi
>
> I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on a good store
that
> sells linux distributions and other Linux stuff?  I've been looking
> online and I've come across:
>
> Linux System Labs http://www.lsl.com.au/
> Everything Linux http://www.everythinglinux.com.au
> Cetus Technology http://www.cetustech.com.au/store/software
>
> Has anyone ordered stuff from these stores and what kind of
experiences
> have they had?

I have used both LSL and EverythingLinux.  Both enjoyable experiences
although it has been awhile since I have ordered anything from either
of them.  (Just hanging out for the next Debian release.)  If memory
serves me correctly, I think EverythingLinux had a more automated
ordering system and you got more feedback on the progress of your
order via email than you did from LSL.  However, both worked fine
with no problems.  Would do business with either again.

Mark P.
--
.sig - TBA
CBR